Dental Veneers are custom crafted porcelain laminates fitted over the front of an existing tooth. They bond directly to the front of the tooth, dramatically enhancing or restoring its shape, color, and appearance. Veneers are:
• Virtually undetectable
• Very durable
• Minimally invasive - the tooth reduction needed is virtually the thickness of a fingernail
• An effective way to improve smile appearance
• A quick and predictable way to achieve a smile makeover
Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Dental bonding is composed of a ceramic resin that is brushed onto the tooth and hardened with intense light. Prior to bonding application the tooth surface must be prepared to accept the bonding. This is accomplished by roughening the tooth surface and applying a gel to micro-etch the surface. A primer agent is then applied so the bond will adhere properly. Dental bonding is used:
• Repairing tooth decay damage
• To improve tooth alignment
• To fill gaps between teeth
• For cosmetic reasons (improve tooth appearance, including altering shade)
Teeth whitening, as the name implies, is a process for making your smile brighter and more attractive. At Capsey Family Dentistry, we are currently using a Hydrogen Peroxide bleach that may be applied to custom trays that we fabricate for you. This home system is very effective and affordable.
to learn more about cosmetic teeth whitening.